Indian Air Force’s exercise “Vayushakti” will demonstrate capabilities of India’s warrior class aircraft. The Vayushakti Air Force exercise will include the state of art fighter jet Su-30MKI.
The Indian Air Force informed through tweets saying, “The Su-30 MKI is a modern multi-role, air superiority fighter aircraft of Indian Air Force. The aircraft is capable of decimating adversaries in the air or on the ground with the wide array of air to air & air to ground weapons.”
The Su-30 MKI fighter jets are HAL-manufactured under the licensing agreement issued by the Russian aircraft major Sukhoi Aviation Corporation. The Indian version of the Russian Su-30 is a dual engine supersonic fighter jet can be used in the air as well as ground-based attacks.
The Indian Sukhoi Su-30 MKI is specifically designed keeping in view the requirements of Indian Air Force. It is twin-seater flying with one pilot and one Weapons System Operator (WSO).
The Indian Air Force Vayushakti 2019 event will be held in Rajasthan on February 16. This is a demonstration exercise that will put on display India’s warrior class aircraft. The exercise will include a wide range of Fighter Helicopters, Remotely Piloted Aircraft, and Combat ground equipment.
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Vietnam To Protect Hanoi’s Territorial Interest
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Saudi Money, US Weapons, Israeli Intelligence Fuelling Arab NATO – Iran
- Will Ayni Airbase in Tajikistan Become India’s 1st Overseas Military Base?
- Indonesia Opens Another Military Base at Natuna Islands To Counter Aggressive China