Despite Russian anxieties, Clear Sky 2018 Military Exercise is all set to begin from Monday, October 8. F-15 fighter jets and C-130 transport aircraft of the US Air Force arrived in Ukraine to participate in the Clear Sky 2018 military exercise which also involves none different nations.
- Vladimir Putin, Narendra Modi Ink Much Anticipated S-400 Triumf Deal
- India To Buy Russian Missiles that Shot-Down Malaysian Airlines Over Ukraine?
“US Air Force F-15C Eagles and C-130J Super Hercules arrived in Ukraine for participation in international military exercises” Clear Skies – 2018 “, – said in a statement posted on Saturday in the Twitter of the US Embassy in Kiev, noted that the aim of the manoeuvres. is “strengthening peace and security.”
Clear Sky 2018 is a “multinational military exercise focusing on promoting peace and security,” the U.S. Embassy in Ukraine said on Facebook. It will involve approximately 950 personnel from nine countries, including Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, the Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Ukraine will be represented by five tactical aviation units with about 350 military personnel.
Training will focus on air sovereignty, air interdiction, air-to-ground integration, air mobility operations, aeromedical evacuation, cyber defence, and personnel recovery.
More News at EurAsian Times
- Is PM Modi Planning to Divide J&K into 3 Parts Before 2019 Elections?
- India Using Israel’s “Palestine Strategy” To Crush Rebellion in Kashmir?
- Saudi Money, US Weapons, Israeli Intelligence Fuelling Arab NATO – Iran
- Indian Army Knows The Exact Location of 12 Terror Launch Pads in Pakistan; But Can They Strike?