- To provide personalised services unique to individual users.
- To help us to monitor and improve the services we offer
- To sell advertising space on the site. This helps us to keep the site free of charge.
- With user consent, to market services to individuals' users.
- We do our level best to safeguard user privacy through the appropriate use of the security technology.
- We will collect and use individual user details only where we have legitimate business reasons and are legally entitled to do so.
- We will be transparent in our dealings with you as to what information about you we will collect and how we will use your information.
- We will use personal data only for the purpose(s) for which they were originally collected and we will ensure personal data are securely disposed of.
- Our site is accessible via the Internet. This means that, wherever you choose to post your data on the site, they can be accessed from anywhere around the world.
How we use your Information
What information do we collect?
Basic information like your name, basic details, mail id etc are collated at the time of registration. We collect information about our users through the registration process .
The minimum information we need to register a user is an email address and a password. Further questions related sales promotion and related stuff will be asked during the registration process. Unless stated, all registration questions are compulsory. There could be some more questions asked to gather the interest and likings of our users.
Who we share data with
- Eurasian Time does not share your personal information with anyone unless you authorize us to do so. Only after we you permit, Eurasian Times will carefully authorize third party to use the information.
- Please note that we hold the right to retain and disclose personal data to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly and to protect both our users and ourselves.
- Any third parties who access your data in the course of providing services on our behalf are subject to strict contractual restrictions to ensure that your data is protected, and in compliance with applicable data protection/privacy legislation. We may also independently audit these service providers to ensure that they meet our standards.
Eurasian Times use cookie information for a number of reasons:
- We use the cookie information to track the number of unique users visiting our website. We keep record as in which kind of pages is most frequently visited and from which country. This help us formulate future policies and processes.
- We sometimes use third party to gather anonymous data and information about are customers . This is done with the help of cookies or web beacons.
- Placing cookies on your computer means we can serve you adverts that you might be more interested in, and allows us to control the number of times you see. This helps us to keep the site free of charge.
Once you start using the Eurasian Times, you agree to the use of the cookies as described above.