The contract to supply anti-aircraft missile systems S-400 to India has been concluded in Rubles. This was stated by Deputy Prime Minister Yury Borisov in Havana, where he participated in a meeting of the Russian-Cuban intergovernmental commission on trade, economic and scientific and technical cooperation, RIA Novosti reports.
- Can India Control Pakistan’s Airspace with Russian S-400 Missiles?
- Pakistan Confident of Bypassing the Indian S-400 with Ababeel Missiles
- Israel Concerned By Russian Aggression in the Indian Defence Market?
Earlier it was reported that Russia with its partners in military-technical cooperation will switch to settlements in national currencies instead of dollars. Russian President Vladimir Putin and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi signed a deal to on the S-400 air defence system in October 2016.
The parties entered into a contract in early October of this year, during the visit of the Russian leader to India. The acquisition of five regiments will cost India $ 5.43 billion. Delhi will become the third foreign buyer of the S-400 after China and Turkey.
More News at EurAsian Times
- Is PM Modi Planning to Divide J&K into 3 Parts Before 2019 Elections?
- India Using Israel’s “Palestine Strategy” To Crush Rebellion in Kashmir?
- Saudi Money, US Weapons, Israeli Intelligence Fuelling Arab NATO – Iran
- Indian Army Knows The Exact Location of 12 Terror Launch Pads in Pakistan; But Can They Strike?