Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu called on European nations to join the US and continue the sanctions against the Iranian regime. The statement of the head of the Cabinet of the powerful Jewish state was published on Twitter.
- India Planning to Join OBOR to Attract Massive Chinese Investments?
- Is US-China War Possible Over Taiwan Crisis?
I congratulate President of the United States Donald Trump on an extraordinary decision to impose sanctions against Iran,” Netanyahu wrote, “I call on the European nations to follow the US and punish Tehran” “It’s time to stop talking, it’s time to act, and that’s exactly what the US did, and that’s what Europe also needs to do,” Netanyahu added.
The prime minister described the resumption of Washington’s sanctions against Iran “an essential moment for Israel, for the United States, for the entire world”, which, he said, “symbolizes the resolution to halt Iran’s aggression and its plans to acquire nuclear weapons”
The United States, on Monday night, begins the first stage of renewing sanctions against Tehran, which were removed in January 2016 after the conclusion of the JCPOA deal. Earlier in May of this year, US President Donald Trump announced the withdrawal from the JCPOA deal with Iran and claimed the old deal was a “Bad Deal” signed by Barrack Obama.
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Why is Japan Unhappy with Bullet Train Project in India?
- Is Saudi-UAE Alliance Working to Weaken the Gulf Cooperation Council?
- From Asia to Africa, India-Japan Defence Partnership Aggressively Countering China
- Oman-UAE Relations Deteriorate; Muscat Warns Against Testing Patience