Pakistan’s government will get benefit from the Chinese socio-economic development measures to remove poverty by empowering Pakistan’s agricultural and industrial sector, said a federal minister.
Pakistan’s minister of planning, development, and reform Makhdum Khusro Bakhtiar made the remarks on the east Punjab province, adding that the country has sought cooperation with China in the sectors.
The Federal Minister Mr. Bakhtiar said that the Pakistani government is trying hard to develop the industrial sector, and in this regard, special economic zones under the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) would be made functional soon.
Mr. Bakhtiar emhasised saying, “the government is finalizing the master plan of Gwadar, and the progress and development of the country under new policies will become evident in the next two years”.
More News at EurAsian Times
- Indian Military Base in Vietnam To Protect Hanoi’s Territorial Interest
- Indian Military Base in Sabang can Strangle China at the Strait of Malacca
- Saudi Money, US Weapons, Israeli Intelligence Fuelling Arab NATO – Iran
- Will Ayni Airbase in Tajikistan Become India’s 1st Overseas Military Base?
- Indonesia Opens Another Military Base at Natuna Islands To Counter Aggressive China